Thursday 14 October 2010

So many birthdays in October

Card made for my daughter's friend who has the same birthday, using Collector's Edition Forever Friends cd-rom.

Daughter's card using Ooh La La creations, femme fatale cd-rom.

Lots of cards made this month, never-ending.  Daughter turned Sweet Sixteen on Sunday, where do the years go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's a few cards that I made. 

Then it was my Mother-in law's birthday, more cards....
Made using My Craft Studio Winter Wonderland.

Made using a topper off the Ooh La La Creations, Femme Fatale Cd-rom

My first ever pillow box made at last!!! Used Debbie Moore Majestic Xmas Collection. Husband had to help me put it together,joint effort for his Mum.

No comments:

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...