Tuesday 16 August 2011

Funky round pink birthday card

Hi,

The sun is shining and I've had an early start popping to the shops this morning with my hubby - I love it when it's first thing in a morning and really quiet, I hate crowds.  We were all done and back home for 10.30. I managed to pick up a pack of 50 white 5 by 5 scalloped white 300gsm cards and envelopes while I was out. We have to treat ourselves now and again.Really chuffed as they are fab quality for £5.29 from Boyes, Goole.  A cuppa and a rest recharged my batteries.  It's been a lovely couple of days with the weather and I've been dying to get out and do some gardening but what with my back and arm playing up I've been sensible and just pottered about doing abit of crafting as well as housework.  Far too sensible I know  - bring the real Debbie back! Before lunch I thought I'd have a play with a digi stamp I got as a freebie from Squiggle stamps and enter their challenge.  My easel card also fitted a few other challenges which is a bonus.
Unusual colours for me and a very funky image.
I used, black card, black and silver foiled card,Kate Knight paper, sentiment, image coloured with promarkers (Miss Ruby by Squiggle Stamps), buttons, a gem, flowers and swirls - marianne die and lace coloured with a pink promarker.

Challenges:
Squiggle stamps - pink and black challenge, added option of lace.
Papertake weekly - eyes down look, bottom row -blooms, lace & buttons(free)
Bunny zoes crafts challenge 15 easel cards
Totally gorjuss challenge 93 round and round
Designed 2 delight color combo challenge - pink & black

Have a lovely evening.

Love Debs x

7 comments:

Intruderlady said...

like your card debbie

Jules said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jules said...

Hi Debbie

This is brill!!!!

I love the bright and bold colours you have used and the flower and swirls finish it off beautifully.

Great image and I love the button detail.

I always find photographing easel cards really difficult but you seem to manage it perfectly.

Sorry .. .. I had to delete my last comment .. .. I missed a word out which made my comment rubbish .. LOL!!!

Love Jules xx

Heidi said...

This is gorgeous, you've done a fantastic job with the pink and black challenge at Squiggle Stamps, thanks so much for entering and it looks like you are going to enjoy using your freebie, don't forget the new challenge will be out on this saturday. hugz heidi x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful fab card.
luv
Debby

Vintage Milly said...

Hi Debbie,
love your card, what a quirky little image, I will have to check those out, it's really sweet, sounds like you had a great day and difinately just like me - home before the crowds come out,
have a great evening,
hugs,
Em.x

Mina said...

what a fantastic design Debs and what a great idea to make it round...lush colour too...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...