Tuesday 31 January 2012

Grandad card

Hi all,

Just a quick post as feeling a little under the weather.  At least I managed a bit of crafting this afternoon using a Nutcrafters stamp - walk in the park.  I thought it would be just right for a card for Shannen to send to my Dad.
I used the stamp as mentioned above-coloured with promarkers and pencils. papermania capsule cranberry and apple papers, polkadoodles Grandad stamp, recycled some black buttons off my old coat and some off cuts of green card.

Challenges:
nutcrafters challenge-10-anything goes
sweet stampin challenge lets-see-those-animals
cupcake craft challenge-177-recycle.
fussy and fancy challenge-55-polka-dots.
ces challenge-70-check-it-out.

Back soon.  Have a nice night.

Love Debs x

13 comments:

Linda said...

What a cute card I love the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us this week at Nutcrafters love Linda

McCrafty's Cards said...

Great card, I like the image and the design, I hope you feel better.
Kevin xx

Sylvia x said...

Thank you for joining us at Nutcrafters with your great card. Hope you soon feel much better

Sylvia x

Faye said...

I'm loving all the green. Thanks so much for joining our recycle challenge at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

Unknown said...

AHH'' Deb's this card is gorgeous I'm sure your Dad will love this colour is fabulous chum,
hope you feel better soon..
Hugs Sarah x

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

A great card!

Love the layout and I'm pleased to see I'm not the only one who recycles buttons from clothes that are not fit for going to charity shops.

Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Love Jules xx

Sazzle said...

Great mans card Debs, I bet your Dad will love it!

Thanks for joining in the polka dots challenge over at Fussy and Fancy and good luck :-)

xx Happy crafting & glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, what a great card. Love the colours and the image is brilliant for those tricky masculine cards. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin. Sarah

having a {me} day said...

Oh this is just a perfect card for a Grandad. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

Donna said...

Incredibly sweet card and I'm loving the checks! Thanks for joining in the fun at CES & Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Brodders said...

Such a great idea for recycling :) Thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Crafts and good luck - Jane x

xxxtglxxx said...

Great male card, gorgeous colours and fab image! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Unknown said...

Hi, this is gorgeous, what a sweet card, Shannen and grandad will love it. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and hope you will be better soon. Hugs xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...