Monday 27 February 2012

New baby Girl Door Hanger

Morning all,

What lovely sunny days we've been having - enjoy it while we can.  Managed to get some crafting done yesterday.  I wanted to do something a little different which is why I chose to do a door hanger using my new nutcrafters stamp.

I used a blank door hanger from my stash, Nutcrafters Washing Line stamp(coloured with promarkers and paper pieced the clothing on the line, Wild Rose Ginghams paper pack, ribbons, stickers from create and craft, jump rings and nutcrafters nappy pin charm,gems and pink pearls.

Challenges:
nutcrafters challenge-12-anything but square
Craft your days away -challenge-39 - paper-piecing (baby clothes)
Allsorts challenge week 143 - its your choice
stampin for the weekend challenge-4-bingo(pink,pearls & ribbons/bows
delicious doodles challenge 13 - pink to make boys wink

Have a lovely day, I've been to get my hair cut and coloured so I feel like a new woman  - one can dream.  Thanks for popping by and just so you know I've popped a new followers wiget on my blog in case the other one disappears.  Please add your name if you'd like to keep following me.  I really appreciate all my fab followers. Tried to do my post this morning but Mr blogger was extremely slow. 

Have a great day whatever you're doing.

Love Debs x

10 comments:

sue w. said...

Hi Debs, this is lovey, and of course anything pink for me is fab. Love the stamp too, great idea. Will have to have a go at one of these, it would make a super gift.
Hugs Sue W.

Pink Dandelion said...

Fabulous door hanger Debbie. I got a pack of those nappy pin charms today, they are so cute. Thanks for joining us again at Nutcrafters. Debs xx

Fleur said...

This is pretty. Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
I have candy if your interested
http://fleurapassionforcraft.blogspot.com/
Hugz Fleur xXx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Omg..its soooo adorable Debs, will have to have a go at making one of those!!

Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Sylvia x said...

Wow this is just soooo cute... i love it...thank you for joining in the fun at nutcrafters...goodluck

Sylvia xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh what a fab creation missus, just love it, great embellishments!
Hugs Shell xx

Nicola said...

Beautiful creation Debs with such an adorable image and gorgeous attention to detail!
Thanks for entering our Free Choice challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Absolutely stunning, I love it. Thank you for joining us over at Delicious Doodles this time. Good luck. Claire xxx

mckinkle said...

Oh wow this is fab Debbie! I am also in baby card mode at the moment and I have to say youve completely inspired me to do something different! Thanks for that!
Keryn x

Unknown said...

That was very creative! Putting your creativity on things like door hangers can save you money and could even make money. Some door hangers are taken for granted, but this one will definitely catch attention.

Retta Langevin @Bank TurfSigns

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...