Wednesday 30 May 2012

Pretty pretty!

Hi,
Made 4 cards yesterday - very unusual for me, getting on top of my crafting is priority I'm afraid.  I'll just have to set hubby and daughter on the house - shame I know!!!! Been at cooking today and we had a vegetarian lasagne and bread and butter pudding and custard - oooooooh it was fine.. Here's my card to celebrate Polkadoodles 3rd Birthday!
Unusual shape I know -cut a scalloped card in half to make a cute triangle.
Used papers,
sentiment and image from ' Pretty Sweet' Polkadoodles cdrom.
Pearls, WOC flowers, peel off number 3 and bow charm.

Challenges:
Polkadoodle - happy birthday to us - used 3 pearls, 3 flowers, 3 presents.
ooh-la-la-creations challenge-106 - make it girly
paper craft bliss the journey - challenge-10 - anything for kids goes
fab n funky challenge 123-celebrations
divas by design challenge-37-anything goes

Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine.

Love Debs x

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Debs,great image...love the colours.xxx

Pat said...

Beautiful card with a gorgeous image, and bp. Thanks for joining in our "Celebrations" challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week, Good Luck.

Pat xx

sue w. said...

Hi Debs, love the shape of your card and you coloured the image in perfectly, her hair is so shiny.
Hugs Sue W.

Debbie said...

The image was pre-coloured on the cdrom Sue so I can't claim to have amazing colouring skills....But thank you anyway.Wish I could colour like this. x

Berry said...

Debbie this is adorable thanks for playing at Divas hugs rebekah xx

Anne-Marie said...

Stunning card, it's so beautiful. Your design papers just set the whole thing off.

Thank you for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week.

Anne-Marie x x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

A beautiful card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

Alli Devine said...

I really like the shape of this card and especially like the way you have repeated the scalloped edge in the white layers. Thank you for entering our make it girlie challenge at Ooh La La creations.

Alli x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...