Sunday 12 August 2012

Embossing!

Hi all,

How is everyone?  Hope everyone's okay. Well I've had a quiet week, taking each day as it comes as my M.E has been playing up and slowing me down.Managed to do plenty of crafting of course. Our main computer has crashed - argh..... and all my pics of my cards etc are not backed up - so cross with myself.I'm hoping there might be a way to retrieve them but who knows.....  Note to self - back up everything!!!!!!  I've had a nice time embossing this morning so here's another christmas card to add to my collection.
I decided to do a monochrome card using gold and brown, quite different for me.

I used - kraft card, xmas tree - snowflake-swiss dots embossing folder. gold card, gold pen, card candi, tag and vintage photo distress ink.

Challenges:
my mums craft shop challenge 69-christmas-in-august
Crimbo crackers challenge-21-tall-and-thin
christmas blog challenge - photo-inspiration
the secret crafter saturday challenge198 - Gold, Silver or bronze
christmas card challenge-week-37 - Texture
holly jolly christmas challenge - inspirational-photo

Enjoy what's left of your weekend.

Love Debs x

18 comments:

Pia S said...

It's a lovely monochromatic tag! Love the golden color scheme!

Basslady said...

absolutely striking, my dear!
love it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sandra H said...

Hi Debs, Hope your ME has settled down and your not in too much pain, This is beautiful l do like your monochromatic colours gold and brown don't they go so well together?!! totally stunning choice of embossing (Swiss Dots) one of my fav!! Christmas tree image lovely and card candi to finish off your tag it really is beautiful, xx

RiNNE said...

Very lovely! Love the embossing- thanks for playing along with our texture challenge at CCC!

Judy McKay said...

Very pretty. Thank you for showing us your art work and joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

Chrissy said...

This is beautiful Debs, love the design and gorgeous colours,love the gold, so elegant.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel said...

Brilliant card Debbie - love the kraft card with the gold its just perfect.

Mmm - must remember to back up all my stuff on the computer too!

Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving me some lovely comments, they are very much appreciated.

Have a great week.

Toodle Pip

Hazel xx

Pamela said...

Beautiful card Debbie, thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.

Pam x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous interpretation of the photo, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

downrightcrafty said...

oops forgot to say, just perfect for our challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Meighan Wheller said...

A wonderful card Debbie, Love layout and the colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Holly Jolly. Regards Meighan

Kelly said...

Gorgeous card!!Thank you for playing along at My Mum's Craft Shop this week

paige said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation hun, love the colours!
I know what you mean about M.E I was diagnosed about 4 months ago & boy bad day are bad!
Always here if ya needs a chat hunnie x
Hugs Shell xx

Joey said...

Beautiful creation, such wonderful colour, thanks for joining us at MMCS. Joey x

Alanna said...

I love this card and its shape, so much texture added. It's gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Tip Top said...

What a great colour combo - unusual but works really well! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...