Afternoon,
A little later than I planned but I've been out this morning to meet up with my Dad for a coffee and cake. It was lovely to catch up and see him as it's been a few weeks... I tried to schedule this last night but our internet and Mr blogger was so slow.Is anyone else finding this happening to them on an evening?
I found a couple of maps in my car and one was old so I recycled it for my Dad's card.I found the area where he lives and lined up my star dies.Added lots of foam to the dotty blue paper for dimension, typed a computer sentiment, chipboard letters, bakers twine and a star wooden button.
Challenges:
creative creations challenge-for-you-dad-masculine
creative craft challenges 2 challenge-12-we-love-you-dad
crafting for all seasons challenge-54-one-for-guys
joanna sheen challenge-/fathers-day
dream valley challenge-59-fathers-day-male-theme
Hope you've had a lovely Sunday with your Dad or memories of your Dad.
Big hugs
Debs x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Red and Green
Hi all, It's time for a new challenge over at Sparkles Christmas challenge and it's Melissa's turn to choose the theme of ...
-
Please Note: this is a sticky post so that you don't have to scroll through all of my other posts.My recent posts are below.Thank you. ...
-
Meant to post these a while ago but I've got round to it at last. I stamped these images using my Papermania stamps, added some black ...
-
Hi all, Welcome to our 'From the Heart Stamps blog hop.' Our theme this month is: 'Love is in the air' If you h...

7 comments:
This is gorgeous,fabulous design and great colours.xxx
Love it Debbie! Fabulous design idea - might have to 'borrow' it :o)
Hope you've had a lovely weekend.
Debs xx
This is a fabulous card, what a brilliant idea to recycle your old map.
Pauline
x
So cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie
Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x
Wonderful! How creative! Love the map idea! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!
This is a fab card I love it! Love the use of the maps and the embossed dotty card. Love that little wooden star button too. Thanks for sharing with us at Joanna Sheen and good luck! Laura xx
Post a Comment