Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for popping by to visit my blog!

Sunday, 17 August 2014

Funkyhand downloads

Just popping in today to share some great offers over at Funkyhand. The offers are amazing and definitely worth a look. This is for a limited time only and the offers finish on Friday 22nd August at midnight. So don't miss out.


Here's a card I made using funkyhand autumn wedding papers download and funkyhand mr and mrs doodlewords.This was a card I made when these papers and digi were released last year but I hadn't managed to post it on my blog yet.Hope you likey.


Just a quick post tonight, I hope you've all had a lovely weekend.

Challenges:

See you soon and thanks for popping by.

Hugs Debs xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Debs this is absolutely stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of your card! Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete