Monday 1 December 2014

A Blue Christmas

It's the 1st of the month, gosh can you believe it's December????? I can't! 
I'd best get cracking.... so that I'm not panicking.

There is a new challenge over at Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge
and it's the lovely Shaz's turn to choose the theme of:
'It's a blue, blue Christmas'

So I decided to use a pre-coloured LOTV squares, an embossing folder, a couple of dies, snowflake punch, a typed sentiment and Tim Holtz distress ink.

We are lucky to have this sponsor:
Marianne Design

So why don't you get cracking on your Christmas cards and join in with us, or if you are super organised and have finished your cards for this year, you could prepare for next year - gosh I wish I was! The teamies have made some gorgeous blue creations so feel free to pop over and see them.

Challenges:
creative inspirations challenge-291-seasons-greetings

Thanks for popping over and being wonderful followers. I love to hear what you think of my cards etc...

Hugs Debs x

16 comments:

sheila said...

Beautiful so cute xxx

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Love your card. The diecuts are so pretty.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card hun...love it!
Hugs Shell xx

brenda said...

There seems to lots of blue Christmas about this year Debbie, makes a lovely change.

B x

Sandra H said...

So cute is your image Debbie l do like these pre coloured image and they save lots of time too!! absolutely stunning it is x

Brenda B said...

Love how you framed the image Debbie, love LOTV for a quick make too, although I've never tried the art pads yet. Congrats on your win over at Sarn's too!

Hugs
Brenda

Jo said...

Beautiful hun, love the blues & that image is so cute! Hope you're well Debbie, so sorry I've not been around much recently but dare I say it......things seem to be going ok - for now!
hugs Jo x

cotnob said...

Such an adorable card Debbie, I love your sweet image.
Pauline
x

Debs said...

Adorable card Debbie - super cute image.
Hope you are well.
Have a great evening.
Debs xx

Helen said...

So cute.

Hugs Helen P xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Debbie
Fabulous card ... Love the image....
Hugs Sylvie xx

CraftyNatalie said...

Great creation.Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations.
CraftyNatalie {DT}

NGCARDS said...

This is such a lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 205 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card and a sweet topper.
Thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderlands 'Dies & Punches' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...