Monday 26 June 2017

Daisy daisy....

Hi all,
How are you all today? Hope it's been a good day so far for you all. Apologies once again for my lack of blogging. I've been having a few problems with my right arm which has fired up again so it prevents me from doing alot. It's just my fibramyalgia & M.E misbehaving again. 

Here's a Sympathy card I made a few weeks ago with my favourite Sheena Douglass Daisy stamp, the sentiment is a Clearly Bssotted one.
Challenges

I got my CT scan results a couple of weeks ago for my bowel cancer and I'm still in the clear whoopee!!!! Thank you for all your support and for popping by while I've been AWOL.
Hugs Debbie xx

6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

Kim said...

Gorgeous card. Love the layout x

brenda said...

Such a very pretty creation Debbie, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations June challenge. And pleased the scan was clear and hope your arm improves.

B x

Sarah said...

Pleased your CT was clear Debbie and hope that your arm soon settles. Your card is perfect for a sympathy card, I love the sentiments xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie, your card is so lovely hoping your feeling much better sending lots of love x

sheila said...

Beautiful card Debbie great news on the scan hugs xxx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...