Friday 1 September 2017

Christmas Wish List.....

Morning,

It's time for a new challenge over at Sparkles Forum Christmas.

It's Caz's turn to choose the theme this month which is:
'Christmas Animals'
I recycled a memo block board I had and made a Christmas wish list for my neighbours children. there are sticky memo pad notes attached too.
     
Why not pop over to see what all the fabulous makes the teamies have made to inspire you this month and join in with us.


Thanks for popping by to see me. Apologies for not commenting or blogging like I used to, I'm hoping to get back to it soon once my stiff hands and arms ease abit. If not it'll be the knackers yard I think-ha ha...
Hope you're all well and catching little bits of the summer sunshine when it arrives...life eh

Hugs Debbie xxx

8 comments:

sheila said...

Wow your memo block board is stunning debbie such a cleaver idea crafting hugs xxx

brenda said...

Cute images and creation Debby. Have a lovely weekend and hope you are keeping OK.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is such a cute idea. Hope you improve soon. We have had lots of sunshine

Sarah said...

Awww this is gorgeous!! So cute and will be much appreciated I am sure. Hope you soon improve xx

Sybrina K said...

Debbie, This is AMAZING... and I can only imagine the neighbor's kids are going to love it. What a creative take on Caz's animal-themed challenge. Thanks for putting us mere card-making gals to shame. LOL :)

Sandra H said...

Ooooh this is so wonderful! hope your keeping well sending lots of love x

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Debbie, such adorable images - a brilliant idea.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Seafood Recipes said...

Great read thank yyou

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...