Tuesday 1 May 2018

Reindeer time...

Hello all,
It's the 1st of the month again and time for a new challenge over at 
            Lynne has chosen 'Reindeer' so get those Reindeer goodies out.
So I grabbed a magazine freebie stamp and die set and decided to pull out my We R Memory Keepers gift bag making board and hey presto. 
Pop over to see what all the fabulous makes the Sparkles teamies 
have made to inspire you this month and so why not join in with us.


Thanks for popping by to see me and for all your lovely comments. I've just got back from a lovely week away at my Mum's in Scotland. Always nice to get back home to the family though.

See you soon.
Hugs Debbie xx

11 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oooh super cute card Debs l do love your Reindeers and what a great freebie too! hope all is going well for you take care sending lots of love x

brenda said...

Your card looks really stylish in the sepia colours Debs.

B x

sheila said...

A beautiful gift bag and gift card I love seeing reindeers love the colours you have used xxx

Sarah said...

This is great Debs, that is a majestic stag and he makes a fantastic background pattern xx

cotnob said...

A super gift bag Debbie, a great stamp.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sybrina K said...

Hi Debs! This is great! I love seeing non-card projects, and this would be perfect for guys too. :)

Lynne said...

I love how you've used your stamp Debbie, your bag looks great! x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great use of the stamp, fab make

Mary said...

Debs, a perfect gift bag! I love the little gift tag....perfect. Very nice creation.

sue w. said...

Hi Debs, what a fabulous gift bag, love the stamp. Gorgeous.
Hugs Sue W.

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

That is one great gift bag .. .. such brilliant way to use your free stamp. I love the coloured gift tag too!

Hope all is well with you. Have a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...