Tuesday 1 October 2019

Smile.....

Hello,
Apologies for being late in posting but I'd scheduled my card for the wrong date..... whoops. 
It's the 1st of October so it's time for a new challenge over at:
Sparkles Forum Christmas
Jane has chosen the theme of:
'Make us laugh'
which was a challenge for me but I managed to use the words from an Indigo blu stamp and a 'From the heart' digital stamp.  These birdies still make me smile. I also used a 'John from next door' bauble embossing and die cutting folder. My hubby had the idea to put snowflakes in the baubles-I'm sure he's a secret crafter ha ha.....
Why not get ahead and join in with us teamies over at:

Challenges:
christmas blog challenge - use-your-favourite-embellishments - gems are my favourite embellishments
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge chnc-challenge-457=christmas/ optional for someone special
digi choosday wk-40-anything-goes-crafting-challenge

Thanks for all your lovely comments as always.
I've just got some new glasses. I have been given varifocals so I'm trying to get used to them....fun and games as always. Take care.
Hugs Debs xxx

8 comments:

Debbie said...

This really did make me laugh! I love FTHS images, and your sentiment is so fun!!

brenda said...

What a great design Debbie, white always scares me but you've done a super job. Opticians for me this morning, fingers crossed my cataract is ready to go!

B x

Dawn Sirdefield said...

Love this card. That sentiment is just perfect for so many people I know. Lol. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this time. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Dawn,
Challenge blog: http://digichoosday.blogspot.com
My Personal blog: https://dawnscraftybits.blogspot.com

sheila said...

A beautiful funny sentiment card it’s so nice to have our partners or husbands giving us there advice as it’s good to share our thoughts xxx

flossbite said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Good luck!

cotnob said...

A super card Debbie, a fun image and great sentiment - you definitely met the theme.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Julie said...

Such a fun and creative card
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
Julie T

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

Such a great fun card. The sentiment really made me chuckle.

Hope you are getting used to your glasses.

Love Jules xx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...