Wednesday 1 January 2020

For a Child

Morning,

It's 1st January 2020...eek!! A brand new year....
Happy New Year to you all!!!!
so it's time for a new challenge over at:
Sparkles Forum Christmas
Debbie has chosen the theme of:
'For a child'
My first Christmas card of 2020.... using my favourite Penny Black stamps, coloured with my promarkers.
Why not join in with us over at:

start as you mean to go on....
Challenges:
Allsorts challenge week-5512-anything-goes
cute card thursday challenge-614-anything-goes
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge-470-anything goes as long as it's christmas
promarker challenge week-523 mega-christmas-challenge-2019.- anything goes. (used promarkers)
penny black friends challenge-december-anything-goes with option or sparkle and shine.
Hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for being with me when I've only been managing to post once a month. I hope to do better blogging this year as long as my health behaves. 
Big hugs Debbie xxxx

11 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debbie, so sweet, I hope you had a lovely Christmas.
Wishing you a happy, healthy and crafty New Year.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute card. Happy and healthy new year x

Jo said...

Just beautiful! Wishing you a happy & healthy New Year filled with lots of crafty time! x

Sarah said...

Happy New Year to you and yours Debbie, hope it is a good one!! Love this cute scene xx

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card.

brenda said...

Such a sweet card Debs, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge.

Wishing you a happy, healthy and crafty 2020.

B x

Linby said...

Great use of the stamps and I love the way the bunny is in the snow. Thanks for joining in with my anything goes challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Wendy L said...

It is a lovely card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

cass said...

Fun Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, Christmas or New Year challenge.

Mummylade said...

Such a bright and lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Happy New Year hunnie, I hope everything is good with you xx

Love this make, such cute little beasties
hugs Shell xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...