Friday 1 January 2021

Lots of yummy treats

 Hi all,

It's the 1st of January 2021so I wanted to wish you a 

Happy New Year!!!! Last year was quite a year for us all so lets hope life starts to improve. 

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas. We got to stay at home and spend time with our daughter Shannen then later in the afternoon we invited our neighbour Doreen round for a few hours as she was on her own. 

 I made this tag gift box just after Christmas for our new challenge over at :

Sparkles Forum Christmas ,

 Heather's theme is:

'Holiday/Christmas treats

We'd love you to join in with us. 


I used some of my Hunkydory stash


Challenges:

Take care lovely blogger friends.
Huge Hugs
Debbie xxxx

7 comments:

brenda said...

A really pretty gift box of goodies Debbie.I'm not using the word happy this year, just saying let's pray together for a better 2021 for the whole World.

B x

Sarah said...

Wishing you good health and happiness Debbie. Christmas was most certainly different but I am optimistic for a better one this year!! This is such a lovely little gift box, love the pretty colours xx

Lynne said...

A gorgeous gift box Debbie, love the colours. Let's hope 2021 is a better year for us all xx

Sandra H said...

Happy new year to you Debbie-your creation is stunning xx

cotnob said...

A lovely gift box Debbie, so pretty.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hun I absolutely love this make
Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

Jules said...

HI Debbie

What a lovely project. I love the colours and design very much!

It sounds like your Christmas went well. Ours was very quiet but we really enjoyed it and were sad to put all the decorations away yesterday.

Wishing you all the best for 2021.

Love Jules xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...