Tuesday 1 June 2021

Krafty time....

 Morning,

It's the 1st May and time for a new challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

Caz has chosen the theme of 'A Krafty Christmas,' so get your kraft card out and join us.

 I grabbed some pieces of kraft card and went embossing crazy. I had fun with it. My idea came from seeing a piece of scrap with 2 poinsettia die cut shapes and the word friend cut out so there was my card...... it just shows don't throw pieces of card away.

We'd love you to join in with us Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge

       Challenges:

          dream valley challenge -249-die-cuts-and or-punches

Hope you are all enjoying the better weather. It sure does make a difference a bit of sunshine. I've been resting up alot this month as I've had a few M.E relapses so not really been anywhere. Just nice walkies on my scooter with Hunter the dog each day. Take care and I'll catch up with you soon. Thank you so much for popping by and leaving such lovely comments. It means alot.

Hugs Debbie xx

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Debs your card is absolutely beautiful.....l hope your keeping well x

Sarah said...

What a wonderful design Debbie. I love kraft and white together and the dimension is fantastic xx

Martina said...

Great Christmas card, Debbie. I like the craft-white combination. Thank you for playing together at CHNC!

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Debbie, I love the white and Kraft combination.
It is so much more pleasant taking the dog out when it is sunny isn't it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just stunning hun!
Hugs Shell xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...