Wednesday 1 December 2021

Pink & Black Christmas

 Hello,

Well it's the 1st of December - eek can you believe it???  Time for a new challenge over at Sparkles Christmas challenge

The theme this time is chosen by Billie which is:

'Non-traditional Christmas colours'

It stumped me for a few days but I came across some pink and black Craftwork card papers and die cut some houses and trees etc...


We'd love you to pop over and see what the rest of the teamies have made.

Challenges:

Crafty catz challenge-574-anything-goes-optional twist non-traditional christmas colours

Dream valley challenges-260-christmas

Creatalicious challenges-224-anything-goes-optional christmas

Thank you all for your wonderful comments, it means so much to me. It's been another busy month with a few appointments, cuppas out and meeting up with friends. just back from a night away with my daughter to celebrate my birthday which was amazing. 

Take care. Big hugs Debbie xx


6 comments:

brenda said...

I absolutely love the pink and black colour palette Debbie, so smart.

B x

Sandra H said...

This is a beautiful card Debbie love the colours xx

Heather said...

Oh, great colors, Debbie! Love the pink and black. And I love the layering of the dies - so sophisticated and adds so much depth! Hea XX

cotnob said...

A lovely Christmas card Debbie, a super scene and lovely non-traditional colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

chrissy xx said...

A GORgeous design! I LOve these colours.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
GDT Chrissyxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh this is fun Debbie! Love the pink and black!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you join us again this week!

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...