Wednesday 1 February 2023

Non traditional colour Christmas

 Hello,

Well that's January over and it's 1st February now..... so the theme this month is: Non-traditional Colour chosen by the lovely Helen

So why not get prepared and join in with us over at Sparkles Christmas

For my card I used a 'Sheena' ivy stencil, distress inks, a word die and a freebie ivy stamp. Nice to make a different card shape for a change. Really enjoyed playing.
Challenges:
January has been a productive month here. I've made a few cards, 1 was a commission, have gone to see friends and a few friends have been to visit me and a lovely Sunday lunch at the local pub - very nice. Hope you've all had a good January.

Thanks for popping by.

Big hugs Debbie x

3 comments:

brenda said...

This is a super shape Debs, I love anything with trees and leaves so this really appeals.

B x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card Debs x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...