Hi All,
It's the 1st September so time for a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas challenge and it's Kate's turn to choose the theme of
'How Sweet it is.'
So I went on the hunt through my papers, stamps, stencils and found a |Hunkydory A4 card sheet that I cut to size and added some die cuts from Amazon to my card. Just look at those Sweeties... yum.
Why not join in with us and get ahead with your Christmas cards. It is definitely worth being prepared as that is one thing I struggle with. Oh to be organised.
Challenges:
Hope you have all enjoyed August. It's nice to have some fresher days and dare I say Rain at last in East Yorkshire. It's been a steady month here of Cat sitting for my daughters cat Dolly for a few days, pottering in the garden, tidying up things and picking some potatoes too. The heat has hit my fibromyalgia alot so I've had to take life easier. I was just getting wiped out with the heat...
Not alot of crafting except yesterday as I hurt my ribs so movement was minimal. Falling apart ha ha. I managed a meal out for my friends birthday at Napoleons in Hull which was amazing and the usual hair and nail appointments.
Thank you for popping by to see me.
Big Hugs
Debs xx
No comments:
Post a Comment