Tuesday 10 July 2012

Funky Hand Wishes & Kisses cdrom

Morning,

Tomorrow is going to be a rest day for me after a busy few days, so in other words a CRAFTING DAY. Any excuse aye!

I've popped by to let you know of the new Funky Hand release on Create & Craft tomorrow at 8am and 11am, so please tune in to see Anice showing you lots of fab samples from the rest of the talented design team.  It's an inspiring cdrom with great paper collections, digi stamps, the famous word books with NEW lower case letters, templates and lots of other goodies.
Funky Hand
It covers all occasions.  Here's a couple of my samples, once I started I couldn't stop:


Hope you're all staying dry and cosy. Welcome to my new follower and a big hello to all my lovely followers.Really appreciate your support.

Love Debs x

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm loving seeing what you are coming up with using Funky Hand stuff - the bottle do-dah is a brilliant idea. Might have to pinch it.... ;)

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...