Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for popping by to visit my blog!

Sunday, 1 July 2012

Sparkles Christmas DT Post

Morning all,

It's a new challenge over at Sparkles Christmas challenge and it's sketch time. Here's the sketch and my card:




For my card I used the penguin image from our sponsor Robyns Fetish-coloured with promarkers, Fancy pants paper, freebie sentiment, ribbon, gems & glitter.

This penguin makes me smile as it really looks like it's on a mission strutting about......

Challenges:
52 Christmas card Throwdown - anything-goes
Crimbo crackers challenge-18-anything-goes.
I love promarkers- challenge 123 - anything goes
Totally papercrafts - can-you-digi-it

Have a lovely Sunday, I'm off to meet my Dad for a nice coffee after dropping Shannen off at work.

Love Debs x


13 comments:

  1. Great card, love the image he is fab!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Debs that image is fun

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is super, I looked at this image and didnt have a clue how to use it. He looks great here. Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Great sketch to work with and a fun card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for joining in at 52CCT this week with your lovely card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great Christmas card - love that penguin!
    thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, I love the penguin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quite cute - I love that penguin! Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous penguin--I always love a good penguin holiday card! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww this is so cute, love the image and fab layout too. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, the penguin in his stylish hat and scarf is so sweet!
    Thanks so much for joining us at 52 CCT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've done a really cracking job with this image Debs, looks fab.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete