Wednesday 26 September 2012

Ruby's Rainbow Tree Challenge 38

Hi all,

It's Challenge time over at Ruby's Rainbow and it's Lesley's turn to choose a challenge and it's TREES.
So what did I make this time:
I used: a tree embossing folder, dreamweaver tree stencil (which bent in my cuttlebug - ahhh) - it was a friend's stencil and she'd done it too.It straightened again - phew! , inks used with a paper towel and a finger to do the embossed areas - loved the effect - like to experiment.., sentiment Sheena's and card candi.

Remember to pop over to Ruby's Rainbow and join in with us - we'd love to see you there.Also pop over and visit the rest of the DT to see what they've made too.

Challenges:
Party time tuesdays-anything-goes
little miss muffet challenge 44-anything-but-square
cute card thursday challenge-235-different-shape
cutie pie challenge 27-shaped-cards
allsorts challenge week-173-inspired-by-song - Under the old oak tree.

Hugs Debbie x

17 comments:

shaz earl said...

Very elegant and pretty card Debbie, love it
have a lovely day
hugs Shaz xx

jackiescrafts said...

I love this card Debbie it's so elegant

Jackie x

Doreen said...

What a fabulous card,love how you embossed this.xxx

Basslady said...

this is so striking, hun!

i love the texture and the soft colours you added!


hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Lisa xx said...

such a beautiful card Debbie, thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Angela said...

Really pretty...I love the soft coloring!

Sandra H said...

Debbie, This is gorgeous xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Debbie - love the embossing and fab song choice.
Thanks for playing along with us Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Debbie, I adore the embossing!
Thanks for being Inspired by a Song for Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

brenda said...

I'm awfully late getting here Debbie and now I've arrived blogger won't show me a photo, just a blank space but I know it's there from what the others have said.

But I can still say thank you for joining us at Allsorts.

B x

Unknown said...

What a pretty card! Love the embossing! Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Hope to see more of your work real soon. Hugs Frea, DT member LMM Challenges

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful, love it. I have some candy on offer.

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, such an elegant card. Wonderful embossing and the sentiment is just lovely.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Debbie, and lovely sentiment! xx

Hazel said...

Fab card Debbie - love the embossing - just perfect.

Thank you for coming to visit me and leaving me some very much appreciated comments.

Take care and have a good week.

Toodle Pip

Hazel xx

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! I love the embossing - so elegant! Thanks for sharing it for the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I love this! It's just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet!

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...