Tuesday 11 September 2012

Wedding card

Hi all,

How is everyone?  Well since I last blogged I did a massive online shop at Matalan for a dress for the wedding I was going to on Saturday. I spent alot - well a girl needs a variety of sizes to try on. The first dress I tried on was beige with a hint of black and fitted beautifully - £10 BARGAIN!!!!! I already had some shoes.It was a beautiful day. It was so touching to see 2 of our learner's marrying at last.The night do was fab too with great music and friends and a couple of cheeky gin and tonics. I was dancing in my chair having a whale of a time.... Here's the card I made them from myself and my tutor friend Linda who is a gem.
I used: LOTV pre coloured cute square, embossing folders, mirror board, lace, charm, Marianne Designs English rose die and floral die, gems & computer sentiment.

Challenges:
abc-challenge - w for wishes
Marianne design divas - summer challenge (A summer wedding) -Marianne designs English rose die & floral die too
craft punked week-36-wedding
allsorts challenge week-171-layers

Well that's my shopping arrived so off I pop to put it away with hubby. Back tomorrow with my Ruby's Rainbow DT piece.

Love Debs x

14 comments:

Basslady said...

what a work of art, sweetie!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

s4rah said...

What a lovely card, thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation hun, just love the layout & embellishments!
Sounds like you had a fab time, I am glad xx

Hugs Shell xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous love the image and design.xxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful wedding card Debbie, love the image and colouring, and fabulous details.

luv CHRISSYxx

Paula said...

A beautiful card, love your embossing and image! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous Debbie and l'm sure the happy couple would of loved it too, and a great bargain by the sounds of it so pleased you enjoyed yourself xx

Unknown said...

Hi Debs this is a beautiful card love the this LOTV image it's a classic, and layout is fabulous, sounds like you had a lovely day at the wedding, and great online bargains to
Hugs Sarah x

Unique Weddings said...

What a nice wedding card.. Great job Debs!!

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

What a gorgeous wedding card.

I love all the layers and your pretty flowers.

Sounds like you had a lovely time at the wedding. I bet they loved their card.

I hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

brenda said...

You created a really gorgeous card to your friends Debbie, I'm sure they will treasure it.

It's great to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work.

B x

Shirley said...

Beautiful! So very lovely with the image and your embellishments!

Tineke van der Linden said...

Prachtig is je trouwkaart!
Bedankt voor het meedoen bij Marianne Design Divas. Veel succes!
Groetjes Tineke DT MDD

Anonymous said...

Gosh, how lovely is this...the embossing
is so clean and is such a perfect touch on the project!
I don't do much white on white but it certainly is a stunner!
The happy couple will LOVE this certainly!
Thanks for sharing at ABC!

Leah

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...