Thursday 25 October 2012

Boo!!!!

Hi all,

Here's another Halloween card as I so wanted to use the fabulous freebie from Pink Gem designs.I couldn't resist. Isn't she a cutie.
I used daisy & dandelion papers,words,spider&broom. English rose die,freebie image - promarkers, netting & gems.

Challenges:
 crafting for all seasons challenge-38-spooky
my mums craftshop challenge-81-so-spooky
top tip tuesday challenge-88-halloween
moving along with the times - too-cute-to-spook
pink gem challenge -57-flowers
crafty catz weekly challenge 155-halloween

Well I had a super inky day yesterday using my new stamps and distress inks.Great fun.  I even did some ironing before playing - impressive I know.
Had my steam cleaner out today - woman on a mission !!!!! Bathroom steamed within an inch of its life and the floors too - I can be a good housewife sometimes, where does all the dirt come from??????  I think I deserve a crafting day tomorrow especially after all that scrubbing.

Have a nice night.

Love Debs x

12 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Debs, This is gorgeous and a great free image from Pink gems they are just the cutest!! beautifully presented and the colours are gorgeous! x

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute, love the scary eye background. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty catz

PaperDaisies said...

What a great image. Just perfect for our challenge over at Crafty Catz. Thanks for joining us. Hugs Nina

catherine said...

Such a great card and great colours for our challenge over at MMCS. Thanks for joining and hope to see you again
x catherine

cotnob said...

This is a fab Halloween card, I love your papers with all those little eyes on them. I think you deserve a crafty week after all that cleaning!
Pauline
x

Hazel said...

Hi Debs

This is a brilliant halloween card - love it.

Phew - bet your shattered after all that housework - you definitely deserve a crafty break.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some much appreciated comments.

Hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend and have a great week.

Take care

Ta ta for now.

Hazel xx

Kathy said...

I guess you don't fancy a trip here to do my cleaning, do you?

This is such a cute card, Debbie

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous image! I love the colours too :)

Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge Blog :)

Tanya xx

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

Don't ask me where all the dirt comes from .. .. but it loves collecting in my home that's for sure .. .. within minutes of actually cleaning sometimes!!! Why do I bother!! Sigh!!!

Great card .. .. and I love the orange rose and all the eyes peeping from the darkness!

Love Jules xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun,love the image & flowers!
Hugs Shell xx

Debs said...

Super cute Halloween card Debbie - sweet image and the flowers are fabulous.
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

ps I love my steam cleaner too - especially for the bathroom :o)

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...