Tuesday 23 October 2012

Spooky Times

Hi all,

I'm back.  Here's my mid way challenge card for Nutcrafters - Round & Round challenge.
I used a Nutcrafter's digital stamp coloured with promarkers, this digi is a FREEBIE too so what are you waiting for - join in with us...I also cut out the circles with Xcut shape cutter, inked a doily, sentiment-paper-pumpkins from Daisy & Dandelion sheets, ribbon and gems.

Challenges:
papertake weekly - fright-night-boo
digital tuesday challenge 183-halloween-spooky
sparkles forum challenge 37-halloween
heck of a challenge - its-spooktacular
crafty calendar challenge - october-challenge-all-things-spooky

Hope everyone's doing okay.  I had a busy week again last week cracking on with some DT work and my Sister and Nephew came to visit so it was a lovely few days then I went to my first craft show at Doncaster - Stamp Magic at 'The Dome'.  Great stands but the access was horrendous for wheelchair users and people who can't walk far etc....  Great to get in at the start but we left at 10.30, only got there at 9.45 as it was getting too crowded and trying to get out of the hall was horrendous as people were just streaming in- very lucky that my husband took me and could push me. Went for a coffee before leaving the dome and tried to use the disabled toilet which was out of order so used my stick to use the ladies where a fantastic lady dropped her bags and helped me in - bless her.Was washing my hands when I overheard someone saying my skirt was short - in fact it was a long top over some black leggings - flabbergasted I said 'don't worry I've got leggings on so no knickers showing' - how rude people can be luckily I laughed it off ....  Needless to say I won't be going there again sadly as it was too much of an ordeal.  Hope anyone who went had a great day.

 Here's some goodies I treated myself too:
Have a great day whatever you're doing.

Love Debs x


6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Debbie, This is gorgeous great shape and image so beautifully done, and that's a brilliant shop too!! x

Helen said...

Great image. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

Hugs Helen DT xx

Sonia said...

What a cute spooky card ^_^ Lovely image^_^
Thanks for joining in with us this month at Heck of a Challenge and Good Luck.
DT Sonia

Lisa Minckler said...

WOW...that cut on this card is so unique. I love the way it looks and how it allows for room up top to decorate. You've certainly designed a wonderful Halloween card here. :)

Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent and creativity with us at Heck of a challenge.
Lisa xx

shaz earl said...

Hi Debs a fabulous creation!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Halloween * challenge

Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x

Alex H. said...

oh what a sweet card! really like the round shape and the cute image! thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
;-) Alex H.

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...