Wednesday 28 November 2012

Nutcrafters Numbers challenge

Hi,

It's time for a new challenge over at Nutcrafters and it's Gemma's turn to host the challenge. The theme is: Numbers

Here's my card:
I've used a woodware number, freebie papers, freebie sentiment, gems, glitter and Nutcrafters 'Music in the air' digital stamp(promarkers.

challenges:


I'm back from a lovely break at my Mum's house in Scotland.  She surprised me with a return ticket to give me a nice little holiday.  So we've been out for plenty of coffees and caught up with family.Really super time.  Bit of a long journey home today due to the flooding at Darlington area but the train got through just over an hour late.  Lots to catch up and it's arrived ...............................................................................It's my 40th birthday - Happy Birthday to me I'm  not having a nervous breakdown at all - it's just a number..... you never know my life may begin at 40 as they say - wishful thinking I know.  Have a super day everyone whatever you're doing.

Remember to pop over and join in with the challenge at Nutcrafters and see what the rest of the teamies have made.  My Guest DT is at an end after this challenge, I've had a super time and the Nutcrafters team are so welcoming.Thanks ladies.

Love Debs x



4 comments:

Basslady said...

this is totally adorable, hun!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sandra H said...

Happy Birthday Debbie, your right its just a number so enjoy your birthday, nice that you spent time with your mum too lots to chat about and catch up, your card is fabulous and another great challenge too xx

Sarah said...

Aw happy birthday Debbie, it is my birthday today :-) Hope you had a lovely day. Your card is so cute, love the colours and design. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Bring On The Bling challenge x

cotnob said...

This is a lovely Birthday card, fab sentiment.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Pauline
x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...