Sunday 4 November 2012

Kraft card -Christmas

Hi all,

Just a quick post this morning as I'm popping to my crafty friend Sheila's soon but I've been making a christmas card this morning so here it is:
I used kraft card, mariannes snowflake die, papers and stamps all from Polkadoodles.Gems from stash.

Challenges:
polkadoodle week-43-christmas-card-and-add-kraft
divas by design challenge 59-feeling-festive
christmas stampin challenge-35-anything-goes
oldie but a goodie challenge -spots-and-stripes - old tree and sentiment stamp, new papers & kraft card won.
moving along with the times - stitch-up

I'll pop back later hopefully as it's time I was going.

Have a super Sunday.

Love Debbie x

8 comments:

Karen said...

Great card Debbie, thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie, Stunning is your card as always x

Sue B said...

Oh this is a wonderful design… love the embossing and fab borders… and the tree looks gorgeous with the stitching detail and gems :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Beate said...

Adorable tree and card, Debbie!

Heather said...

Very pretty! Such an unusual color combo for Christmas, but it works! Love that snowflake, it has such an elegant look to it. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous card Debs love the tree and colours
Hugs Shaz xx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is adorable and so sweet! Love the stitching on your tree! Great to have you playing along with us at Moving Along With The Times this week :)P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...