Wednesday 6 February 2013

Friendship and Love

Morning all,

As you are reading this I should be on my way to my voluntary.  It's time for a new challenge over at Nutcrafters and it's Katies turn to pick the theme which is:

'Friendship and Love'

I decided to make a shaped card for a change.This is a new digital image called 'Love Birds.' Isn't it adorable.

I used promarkers and vintage photo distress ink to colour in and added some raffia to frame the roof.

Challenges:
Creative creations challenge - it must be love
incy wincy designs - love is in air
Ooh la la creations challenge - ooh la las love story
My time to craft challenge207-love-is-in-air

We'd love to see you over at Nutcrafters to join in with the challenge and to see what the rest of the teamies have created.There is freebies there too and prizes so what are you waiting for!

Spent some time with my Dad over the last couple of days which has been nice.  It was his birthday yesterday so Coffee and cake at Costa went down lovely.  Got a viewing today so it'll be another coffee out with hubby while they show them round - tough life eh!

Welcome to my new follower, thanks for following.  I promise to get round to putting some candy up this week.  Got a few bits delivered the other day so will get it photographed.  Life has just been a little hectic.  Also received my new cratting equipment 'the ebosser' It's all set up just need some time to play.  My lovely friend Sheila ordered it for me  and she treated herself to one too, so hopefully it'll save our arms more.

Love Debs x

9 comments:

Loopylou. said...

awww this is just adorable debs! I love the raffia on the little roof!
huge hugs Lou xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

I love, love, love it...its gorgeous hun and enjoy your ebosser so jealous Lol

Hope things quieten down for you soon!

hugs and xxx
Gemma

Pink Dandelion said...

Super card Debbie and I love Katie's new digi. Debs xx

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Debbie and such an adorable image so beautifully coloured too! x

cotnob said...

This is lovely Debbie, such cute little love birds.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x

Alli Devine said...

Lovely and unusual card shape and yes those love birds are adorable Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations
Alli

Pat said...

Lovely card, sweet image and great design. Thanks for joining in our challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Anonymous said...

Adorable creation. Thank you so much for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge.
Kaia, DT

Adrienne Crist said...

How darling! I love the birdhouse shape! Wonderfully CAS,
Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations!
Adrienne

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...