Tuesday 12 February 2013

Midway Post - Love and Friendship

Hi all,

Well I had a lovely time catching up with my Sister and family over the weekend.  On Saturday I met them in Hull with Shannen and had a nice coffee then a bit of retail therapy - it has to be done!!! Treated myself to a couple of tops and some leggings - mission accomplished.... then lunch at Chiquito's - yum.  They went back yesterday so today I went to my lovely friend Sheila's for a chat and a cuppa and managed some stamping and embossing - lovely day.

Anyway it's time to remind you that we are midway through the Nutcrafters - Love & Friendship.

I used the amazing freebie - 'Love Birds' found here - I cut them away from the bird house to show another use for them.I also used some freebie papers, promarkers, heart die, peel off letters, gems and feathers. Hope you like it.

Challenges:
incy wincy designs - add-texture
songbird challenge-13-hopelessly-devoted-to-you
digital tuesday challenge-197-up-up-and-away - birds
totally gorjuss challenge-170-love
crafty catz weekly challenge169-love-is-in-air-feature-heart
cute card thursday challenge-255-love-struck

Have a lovely day whatever you're up to.  Must get my blog candy up today - will try!!!!

Love Debs x

10 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card hun, love the feathers!
Hugs Shell xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie, Your card is stunning.....Such a beautiful image and the colouring and papers are stunning too! as always you produce such lovely creations and this is another of them x

PaperDaisies said...

Love the lovebirds. They look soooo adorable. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

lindyloo said...

awww this is just so cute I love the feathers thank you for joining us at digital tuesday

linda

Kim said...

gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x

Hazel said...

Hi Debbie

This is just so cute - I love the image and the finishing of with feathers is divine.

Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

I hope you will come and join in with us on our next challenge.

Have a great weekend.

Toodles

Hazel x

Caz said...

This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Incy Wincy and good luck.

Caz xx IW DT

sue w. said...

This is such a cute image and the feathers are a perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Songbird.
Hugs Sue W.

♥Gemma♥ said...

It's gorgeous hun and loving those feathers...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Dr Sonia S V said...

The feather is such a lovely touch!

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...