Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for popping by to visit my blog!

Saturday, 19 October 2013

Spooky card

It's Saturday so what are you all up to.

I'm laid on the sofa having a good rest as I was feeling a bit yuk. Mind you I did do some ironing and my floors yesterday so my body is probably in shock - HOUSEWORK!!!!! Popped to Tesco this morning to pick up my Simply Cards mag and it wasn't in - very sad..... It was heaving in there too.I only wanted a few bits but offered to get my Mum in law some shopping with her being laid up after her hip operation - now I know the reason I get my shopping delivered - IT'S EASY ... Luckily Shannen came with me to give me a hand, otherwise I would never have managed then we popped up the road to drop them off and to see how she was doing.

Anyway enough of my waffling, here's a spooky card I made a couple of days ago.Hubby helped me by drawing the spiders web with my white sakura pen.I tried to do one with my silver thread but he thought it was rubbish - which it was.The spiders etc are from my Polkadoodles 'sundae of season' cdrom printed and cut out.
I also used my distress ink to colour the base card orange.

Challenges:

Well enough lounging about, teatime.... Bye for now.
Love Debs x 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,gorgeous design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie absolutely stunning card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debs
    What a fabulous card, love it
    thank you so much for joining in with us at Sparkles Monthly, hope to see you again, good luck in the draw.
    Shaz DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Debbie, lovely bright Halloween colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Debs :-) I love the spiders web,,, clever hubby, and the pumpkins and sentiment are FAB :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spooktacular card!
    Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Debs - very spooky!

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete