Sunday 6 October 2013

Tag time with Funkyhand

Hi all,
It's little ole me with hopefully a nice bit of inspiration using the new Funkyhand craft download of boys will be boys

Well what do you think of the delicious new Bot fire away digital stamp and fab papers????  Aren't they brilliant!!!!!!! They are so bright and usable.

I got the downloads to play with the day before I went away to Scotland, so half an hour before I was due to jump in the car to travel to the train station I was madly printing off a few sheets to play with. 

I flung some:
bakers twine, 
buttons, 
glue, double sided tape, 
a ruler, scissors and the sheets in my case and off I went. 

To say I had limited supplies was an understatement but I managed to pull a few card and tag designs out of the bag in time for release. The only thing I needed was some colouring pencils which my Mum bought me.Even then I could have shaded them in with a pencil.

So here's my tags:
It just shows how you can produce something out of nothing with good designs and papers which Funkyhand do so well. It's nice to have the die cutting machines etc but it's just as good if you haven't. It makes you use your imagination and some good basic tools.

There is one thing I can't do without though and that's a good paper trimmer. I can't cut in a straight line for toffee - even if I am using a pencil line.I didn't even have a hole punch so I improvised.....

I might try something like this more often just to see what I can come up with. It's good to challenge ourselves once in a while.

Anyway why not have a play with your funkyhand downloads etc and either pop them over here at Get funky and craft, or go on to the Funky Hand Facebook page. We'd love to see what you all get up.So lets spread a little funkyhandness about.

Challenges:

Hope you've had a good weekend.

Big crafty hugs
Debbie x

7 comments:

cotnob said...

Fabulous tags Debbie, such fun images and I Iove the bright papers - it's amazing what you can make with limited supplies isn't it.
Pauline
x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its fantastic hunni and agree with cotnob...it is amazing what you can create with little supplies!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Darlene said...

What fun tags Debbie! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘TAG You’re It’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Debbie said...

Fabulous tags Debbie. Love the image. xx

Unknown said...

Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew with our Tag challenge, great image and card txx (DT)

Beverley said...

Gorgeous tags. Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Creative Craft.
Hugs
Bev x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great work. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Yvonne

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...