Sunday 2 February 2014

New Baby in the pink

It's Sunday!!!!

I've just had a quick play with my polkaddodles goodies and made a baby card. Such a cutie image.This was made from all my Polkadoodles left overs that I keep in a bag.


Apologies for the quick post today but I am reducing some of my new medication to try and have a normal few weeks till the next one I trial so I'm a little light headed and dizzy.

Challenges:

Don't forget to join in the blog hop in the sticky post above.Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
See you all soon.

Hugs Debs x

5 comments:

Basslady said...

this is incredibly lovely and sweet!!!!!!!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Desire Fourie said...

This is just delightful. So love the monochromatic pink colouring.
Hugs
DesĂ­re
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

cotnob said...

This is an adorable card Debbie, such pretty pinks.
I hope you soon feel better.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

Fab card,love the image and gorgeous papers.xxx

Sandra H said...

Oh this is truly beautiful xx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...