Friday 28 February 2014

Blog candy winner

Morning again,

I just wanted to pop in and thank you all for joining in with our 3rd Anniversary blog hop 
over at 


The list of winners are up on the main blog here so please pop over there to see if you've been lucky and won a prize.

I put all your names in a pot and my lovely hubby drew out a name.
The winner of my blog candy is:
Well done dearie, if you email your contact details to:
bookwormjohns@yahoo.co.uk
and I'll pop your prize in the post to you.

Thanks again to everyone who left such lovely comments on my post.Your comments were appreciated so much.

I'll hopefully be back with another blog candy very soon.

Have a nice day.
Hugs Debs x

No comments:

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...