Sunday 14 September 2014

Lots of yellow

Afternoon all,

Back again with another Birdbrain card.I like to enter the sketches so had to get a move on to play before it finishes later. Love these fun birdie images.This is one of my favourites.
Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday. I've been having another easy day as I need to be feeling tip top when my Mum and Sister come to visit for a long weekend on Thursday this week.



For my something recycled I cut some squares out of a used cereal box and inked them up.

Challenges:

Thank you again for your lovely comments as always. I'm hoping to put a little candy together soon.

Hugs Debs x

11 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love all you yellows and how you applied it toward your sketch.

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing at the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge!
Helen x

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous card x

NGCARDS said...

Great card hun and I'm loving the yellow! xxx

downrightcrafty said...

super card and a gorgeous warm yellow, the sun needs to come out here to warm me up too
hugs Kate xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

really cute card hun, love the sunshine yellow colour you have used....need abit of that here its blinkin freezing today xx
Hugs Shell xx

Jo said...

Debbie, this is fab! I'm loving the yellow colour palette, a great card!
Thank you for joining in with us at FTH, oooh and there's a new sketch today, hope you'll join us again :)
Jo xx

Kathy said...

Very pretty. Love the monochromatic yellow, looks great. Thanks for joining us at From the Hearts Stamps.

Unknown said...

Aaawww, this cutie really melts my heart, lovely yellows, so bright and the stitching is great! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Unknown said...

Fantastic card and the stamp is beautiful and coloured very well.
Thank you for playing at Bizzy Becs challenge.
Francy

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Congratulations on being one of the top 3 with this cRd. I knew it was a winner

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...