Friday 26 September 2014

Spooky treats

Morning!!!!
Its that time of the month again for me to share with you one of Funkyhand's 'Forgotten Funkies download!!! So each month the fabulous Funkettes will be on the Get funky and craft blog showing off some new makes using some older downloads. 

Today's download is called 'Spooky Dookie'.
It might have lots of papers with a Halloween theme but there are lots of papers that can be used for everyday occasions.



Aren't these papers fabulous....  I haven't used them before so it was fun to work with it. You have a choice of so many zingy bright papers  

I decided to use my other new We R Memory Keepers box making board. This is my 2nd attempt, my 1st one was a trial and worked out. Must try out some different sizes too as the instructions were so easy to follow.

 

I'm not a big one for Halloween as I have no kiddies at home but I always like to keep some sweeties in case they knock on the door all dressed up.

Challenges:
paper pretties blog-pwc329-Halloween/fall
not just cards challenges-02-and-dt-call - anything goes
love to create challenge-134-fussy-cut (I fussy cut the words)

suzy pants smarty challenge-46-anything-goeswith-twist of spots or dots
incy wincy designs anything-goes
stamp and create blog.september-challenge-circles-or-dots

Yesterday was an early start at the Doctors for me - I've got Tendonitis which is why my left shoulder and arm have been so sore and useless. Told to keep taking the painkillers and apply some heat. At least I know what it is. Offered me an injection in a couple of weeks if it's not any better.
Then Shannen drove me to Goole to meet up with my friend who I tutored with for a nice Latte and half a toasted teacake and a crumpet.No cakes on offer at all, can you believe it! Shannen did some food shopping while I chatted...

Have a nice day whatever you're up to.

Hugs Debs x

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope that shoulder gets better soon, at least you know what it is now. Great make today, fun colours

Crafty and Green said...

What a fantastic Box!! I love "ZINGY" Bright Papers--Totally up my Alley! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! We can't wait to see what you'll create next time!! Come back soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina
LTC DT
Crafty and Green

Unknown said...

Gosh Debs, really hope your shoulder gets better soon, to be in pain is not easy... Love your box though, it's really fantastic! Such fun papers! Hugs, take care, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sandra H said...

Wow Debs these are gorgeous x

Allison said...

brill idea for Halloween
Allison x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous treat box Debbie, I love your papers.
I hope your shoulder improves.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Such an awesome project, and perfect for handing out goodies to visitors. Thank you for joining our "Fussy Cutting" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...