Friday 31 October 2014

Hello.....

Good morning,

How are we all today? All okay here and ready to share with you another of the forgotten funkies from the wonderful Funkyhand
We are re-visiting my 1st Funkyhand cdrom - Funky Daze which had the very first wordbooks on it, which I fell in love with straight away. 
All the funkettes are sharing their makes over at Get funky and craft blog so why not pop over for a nosey, I know I will be.The paper collections are fab and you can buy it now for £1.



I decided to make 2 mini 4 x 4 cards.

Challenges:

Well I'm hoping for a couple of deliveries today as I went shopping with Shannen on tuesday and bought a couple of dresses to try for a christening this Sunday but they don't fit so I've ordered the next size in a couple and a few others.Fingers crossed. Shannen is Godmother so I'm really looking forward to it.

Catch up soon.
Hugs Debs x

5 comments:

Barb said...

These are so fun and great colors, nice and bright. Thanks for sharing with us at the Brown Sugar challenge. Barb

Unknown said...

These are both lovely Debs and will lift anyone's spirits! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Allison said...

they are so pretty
Allisonx

Crafting with Darcy said...

Really pretty fun cards!! I think they are really wonderful!! Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door!! (Hope your dress fits!)
Hugs
Darcy

Suze Bain said...

Two lovely cards. A fabulous use of die cuts. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. xx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...