Saturday 1 November 2014

Christmas Candy

Morning,


It's time for a new challenge over at
and the theme has been chosen by Jennifer which is:

'Christmas Candy'

We'd love you to join in with our challenge and the teamies have made some beautiful creations.So feel free to pop over for some wonderful inspiration.

For my card I have kept it clean and simple due to postage costs.I wanted to do a card with no backing paper on it. This was a fairly quick card to put together.The stamp set is from Inky Doodles, I borrowed a couple of sets from my friend Sheila to help me to get cracking with my Christmas cards.Love this set.



Our fab sponsor for this month is the lovely
with a great prize of either 1 stamp & 1 die or 2 dies for 1 lucky winner. Their products are second to none.

Challenges:
Wow, I've been doing a lot of posts this week.It seems to fall like like this sometimes. Thank you for leaving all your lovely comments.I love visiting you all and really appreciate your support.

All my parcels got delivered yesterday and at least 2 out of the mountain of dresses fit. My daughter is coming round today to give me a second opinion.

Have a nice weekend.

Hugs Debs x

14 comments:

Jo said...

Love this Debs, very striking & as you say....it's good to have some CAS cards for postage. Hope you're well!
hugs Jo x

brenda said...

Perfect for the theme Debbie.

Hope you have a good weekend and enjoy the Christening.

B x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Debbie, I love your CAS design.
Pauline
x

sheila said...

Lovley card so clean crisp simply adorable hugs xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Deb's ....gorgeous is your card and l love the Ho ho ho's xx

Alison said...

This is a fab CAS card - I know what you mean about keeping postal costs down - and the Ho Ho border is a lovely touch. Thank you for playing along at Fab'n Funky this week.
Alison x DT

downrightcrafty said...

great card lots of candy there for us to view
hugs Kate xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Debs, great images.

Pat xx

Neets B said...

Great sentiment to combine with those 'sweet' images. Thanks for joining in at ATSM this week, Anita x

Julie said...

Love your card design. Looks yummy! Thanks for joining in our 2 or 3 word sentiment challenge at Aud Sentiments
Good Luck,
Julie T

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Cute! I love the word border. The black and white looks great.

Julie B said...

The sentiment certainly fits with the images here. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week. :)

Billie A said...

Great project and liking the border. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Colette said...

Great card, love the Ho Ho Ho border, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...