Sunday 1 March 2020

Not a card in sight....

 Morning
so it's time for a new challenge over at:
Sparkles Forum Christmas
Angela
'Anything but a card'
I thought I woud have a go at making a gift box., so I found a you tube video which showed me in simple terms how to make a box. I felt so pleased with myself to do something out of my comfort zone as boxes scare me. I used a freebie crafters companion paper and a freebie bauble die to make a tag.


Why not join in with us over here.:

Challenges:

Thank you for popping and leaving me lovely comments. 
I've been away at my Mum's this last week which has been very special.
Nice to be home, I've missed them all.
Take care.
Hugs Debbie xx

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous box. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog for tribute to Eileen challenge the theme is Anything Christmas Goes and the sponsor is Sheepski Designs. Hugs Jackie (DT)

cotnob said...

Your box is fabulous Debbie, you certainly should be pleased with yourself - beautiful papers and tag.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

A pretty gift box Debbie, will make someones gift so special. Hope your OK.

B x

Michelle B. said...

Beautiful creation and love the colors you chose! So glad you joined us at Winter Wonderland Challenges!

Sarah said...

What a pretty box Debbie, you should be really pleased with yourself!! xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous, Debbie - a really great box.

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make hun, love the paper you have used

Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...