Tuesday 1 November 2022

Red Robins

 Hello all,

It's challenge time over at Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge and the lovely Caz has chosen the theme:

'Flying things with wings'

so I dug out a stencil and stamps and had fun.


We'd love you to join in with us as the teamies have created some beautiful inspiration. Hope to see you over there.

Challenges:

Simon says Stamp Monday challenge-Christmas

Creative knockouts challenge 476-anything-but-square

Allsorts challenge week-700-lets celebrate even Christmas

Cards Galore November 2022 challenge-Anything Goes

October has been quite a busy month with my daughter's 28th birthday - we went and painted some pottery at a cafe in Hull called 'Tea & Bisque it' which was so much fun for 2 hours , we had cake and a yummy hot chocolate. I painted the owl. Nice to try something different. Also met up with a friend for afternoon tea, had my yearly mammagram - all clear and met another friend for coffee and cake. Ooh and I went to the cinema.

Hope you're all keeping well and taking care. Thank you for popping by, you make my day.

Big hugs Debbie xxx

6 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Debs, how you doing, OK I hope.

Not the best of bloggers of late thanks to my wonky body, but got here to see your pretty Christmas card.

B x

brenda said...

Me again Debs, thanks so much for linking up at Allsorts, a bit of a special week so lovely to have you join us.

B x

Dena J said...

Such pretty stenciling for a backdrop to your birds. They look like they are singing. Many thanks for sharing your project at Allsorts as we celebrate the 700th challenge.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so pretty, Debbie. I love the softness of your design. This is an open invitation for you to come play along with us at Word Art Wednesday in our Anything Goes/Family Friendly challenges. It would be a BIG blessing to have you share your art and talents with us. I hope to see you there soon.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Challenge Blog
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - Personal Blog

Ellibelle said...

I always love bird themed Christmas cards, this one is a beauty! Fabulous design and colors!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week for our 700th challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Sandra H said...

Absolutely amazing card l love the birds and the layout of your card Debs xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...