Thursday 1 December 2022

Purple Christmas

 Hi all,

I'm late with my post today due to an impromptu weekend away to celebrate my 50th birthday which was amazing.....

It's Melanie's chosen December's challenge

'None traditional Christmas colours' so I used a Sheena stamp that I bought last year and had a fun time inking. I saw this idea in an old 'Simply cards and Paper crafting magazine '


Anyway we would love to see you over at 

Sparkles Christmas Challenge  as the teamies have created some beauties to inspire you.

Here's hoping you're all well. November has been a nice month of catching up with friends that I haven't seen for a long while, celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary then I spent 2 nights in a lodge near Pocklington which is just up the road from me . My daughter organised it, so we had a hot tub eek.... Quite a few gins, quality time for mother and daughter and a shopping trip near York too. I have been thoroughly spoilt by my family and friends which makes me feel so blessed. I am so lucky. 

challenges:

creative knockouts - winter wonderland

incy wincy designs-christmas

Creative moments challenge-240-Winter

Thanks for popping by to see me.

Big hugs Deb's x



5 comments:

brenda said...

Belated Happy Birthday and what a pretty creation, purple works vert well for Christmas.

B x

Sandra H said...

Hi Debs wow such a wonderful card l truly love it hope your keeping well take care x

Furrbster said...

Oh this is really lovely,

thanks for playing along at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

OlgaB said...

Wow! Just love this non traditional card!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Heather "Hev" said...

Oh so sweet
Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.
Dont forget to check after 15th January to see if you are a winner.
Have a wonderful day, Heather
My Blog

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...