Thursday 1 June 2023

Christmas Trees

 Well it's the 1st June and time for a new challenge over at

Sparkles Christmas Challenge and Heather has chosen the theme of:

'Trees'

For my card I used my new tree die that I found on Amazon, There is no stamping on here which is unusual for me but I had a great time creating it with an old backing paper, card snippets for my trees and a previously printed computer sentiment.

Hope everyone is doing well. The weather seems to have cooled this week but it's still nice to see everything growing outside. I have treated myself to a greenhouse, so my hubby has been working hard putting it together and strengthening it. What a clever guy. Myself and my daughter Shannen have planted tomatoes, peppers, strawberries, cucumbers, kale, rocket and potatoes so here's hoping!

I love the garden as well as my crafting so it's so nice to potter doing the things I love when I can.

Challenges:

Dream valley challenges-295-anything-goes.

pixies snippets playground challenge-455 - backing paper and trees cut out of snippets.

christmas-craft-creations May challenge reminder no stamping

Thanks for popping by as always, I love to read your comments. I can't believe we are halfway through the year already.... Take care

Hugs Debbie xxx

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card love those trees and a great background

Sarah said...

A lovely card DEbbie and those trees look great. We have had a northerly wind down south and it's been really quite chilly, although dry. I love pottering in our greenhouse, so warm in there too!! xx

Heather said...

Beautiful trees, Debs! I don't have this one, but this one of my favorite dies, shh... Looks perfect over that fun paper!

brenda said...

Playing catch up as still having to restrict screen time, lovely creation.

B x

Sarn said...

A smashing Christmas card.
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Once you’ve finished playing on the swings, meet me, Di and Dudley up in the Treehouse for a beverage of your choice! Hugs, Sarn xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Debs your card is gorgeous l love the layout the style and those trees are brilliant

Di said...

What a lovely Christmas card Debbie - great use of your die with snippets for us in the Playground here! I smiled at your list of what you're growing and your new greenhouse. It takes me back to days when I could work/bend over at the potting bench for hours in my much loved greenhouse. A friend around the corner now has it as a gifted RAK and she's just like I was and no doubt you are. Keen as mustard and trying everything possible! Even loofahs! It was no mean feat to disassemble it all then set it up again - carried around piece by piece on foot and not one pane of glass broken! We do get regular produce during the Summer and updates on 'Greg the Greenhouse' in his new home! Not had a loofah as yet though! Enjoy your new 'Greg'!!

Hugs
Di xx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...