Monday 1 July 2024

Ornaments for Christmas

 Hello all,

It is the 1st July 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas challenge. 

Caz has chosen the theme of: A handmade Ornament or ornaments. So I pushed myself out of my comfort zone and found a wooden heart bauble ornament in my stash. I glued the green paper to the wood, stamped a sentiment on it using my Penny Black stamps , filed around the edges and inked them. My trusty die cut bow came out again - I know I'm obsessed... and attached a little house die, a button, twine and some string to hang it up.Job done.

Well it's been a busy old month in the garden again, been trying to get on top of the weeds and getting my plants into the grow bags.. it has been all go. There have been some nice walkies in the sunshine, wind, rain... ha ha. I even managed a couple of trips to the garden centres nearby and went up to my Dad's in Scotland from Thursday 20th to Tuesday 25th. I was last up there in October so a break has been a long time coming. I even tried a aqua aerobics class with a friend, a nice Chinese one night and pottering in the garden trying to do some of the jobs my Dad needed a hand to get on top off. Good food, drink and company gave me a great break away. I came home to see that Shamus had been busy cleaning the car-inside and out, the facsias, guttering and windows and new sealant in the shower room. What a guy.


Hope to see you over at Sparkles Christmas challenge, why not join in with us.

Challenges:
Thanks for popping by, I love to read your comments.

Big hugs Debs xx

4 comments:

Susan Sudbury said...

This is a beautiful ornament!! I can see why you keep turning to the bow die, it's perfect!! Thanks for sharing this over at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Taty said...

The Christmas decoration is beautiful and is also perfect as a package sealer. Thanks for joining the Craft Challenge Taty x DT

Kerry C said...

A beautiful ornament. Thanks for entering this week's CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

Kate said...

What a lovely ornament! The bow is perfect - esp with the little house charm and button and twine!
Hugs, Kate!

Ornaments for Christmas

  Hello all, It is the 1st July 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas  challenge.  Caz  has c...