Sunday 1 September 2024

Sentiment time

 Hi all, 

It's the 1st September.....so time for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas challenge. 

Helen has chosen the theme to be:

'Sentiment as the focus.' 

I found a large frame stamp from Clarity stamps with a banner attached and grabbed a sentiment stamp set that was free with a 'Simply cards and Papercraft' magazine, that is where the holly stamps are from too with my Crafter's Companion friend die. More free papers from this magazine too. Can't beat a freebie or two.

I didn't manage to do a card last month as my Dad made a surprise visit down from Scotland then I got a nasty virus that was effecting my balance and causing dizziness and funny headaches. With my mobility not so great anyway I had to be extra careful moving about the house.  Anyway I'm much better thank goodness and pottering in the garden and crafting when I can. I've even been to cinema to see 'It ends with us' a Colleen Hoover book which was fab and a meal out which was lovely for a friend's birthday.

So why not get cracking on your christmas cards and join in with us.
Challenges:
Allsorts challenge week-796-Getting sentimental or anything goes

Thank you for popping by to see me, Hope to catch up with my commenting too.

Big hugs

Debs x

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooh wow Debs this card is stunning x

Kate said...

What a wonderful sentiment! And I love what you've done with it! Hugs, Kate!

Liz said...

Great card, the large sentiment makes a lovely focal point. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Sentiment time

  Hi all,  It's the 1st September.....so time for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas  challenge.  Helen  has chosen the theme to ...