Tuesday 1 October 2024

Lots of Christmas wishes

 Hi all, 

It's the 1st October.....so time for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas . 

This month I have chosen the theme as:

'Use the word Chrismas on your creation.' 

So I grabbed my Creative expressions Merry Christmas die and some freebie papers from a recent issue of Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine and my card came together quite quickly.


So why not get cracking on your christmas cards and join in with us.
Challenges:





Thank you for popping by to see me, Hope to catch up with my commenting too.

Big hugs

Debs x

2 comments:

brenda said...

That's a lovely statement die sentiment Debs, another for the seasonal basket.

B x

brenda said...

Me again Debs, know I commented on the caed below, wonder if it's another Blogger is hiding in spam, seems to happen with so many of us lately.

B x

Lots of Christmas wishes

  Hi all,  It's the 1st October.....so time for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas  .  This month I have chosen the theme as: ...