Now I told you I'd be back didn't I! True to my word - sometimes... Well the pressies were wrapped last night while I was on the phone to my Sis (multi-tasking eh..) - when she knew I was wrapping I was reminded that Christmas was only 2 days away to which I just chuckled and said I knew and everything would be fine. Why stress now! The card stash is all tidied away so that we can use the dining room table.
1. The veggies were prepped this morning with the help of my hubby - he was in charge of the sprouts and the chopping of the chestnuts,
2. My nails were done at the salon at 9am (pressie from my Sis for my 40th),
3. The cards were written for my neighbours and delivered by my little elf - Shannen - bless,
4. The kettle was on for the arrival of my Dad whom came armed with pressies and a couple of lovely pieces of pork for xmas dinner - what a sweetheart. Anice cuppa was had then lunchtime finished off with a little ironing and I mean a little....
5. Tea is over with so I thought I'd have a nice cuppa before a nice bath while hubby takes my daughter to work at the pub - no rest for the wicked!!!!
And that's me, so I'd like to wish all my lovely followers and blogging friends:
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
and thank you for all your help,
support and plenty of laughs.
All the best and see you all soon.
Before I go I've been very lucky lately and want to say thank you as I've come 2nd in the Polkadoodle Challenge blog twice, won a £10 Wild Orchird Crafts voucher through Bev and some goodies over at the Ribbon Girls. Quite a few weeks I'd say.
Love Debs xxxxx