Wednesday 19 December 2012

Ruby's Rainbow Nativity Challenge

Hi all,

It's challenge time again over at Ruby's Rainbow and the theme is -
Nativity 
this is set by our lovely teamie jackie. So pop and over and join in with us, we'd love to see you there.


I took 2 pictures so it could be seen as a gate-fold card. Pretty hard card for me to make as this is my first 'Nativity' card but Kanban gave me the perfect image to use and backing card. All a freebie so even better. I cut a couple of embossed snowflake dies out and got a few star shapes.I also used a wooden star and some card candi.

Challenges
Crimbo-crackers challenge-30-wooden (wooden star)
charisma cardz challenge-49-christmas-makes
paperplay challenge - wk-50-you're a star

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT have created.  Hope you're all okay, I'm going to finish off some more Christmas cards - note to self - be more organised next year.

Love Debs x

8 comments:

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Debs
hope you have a lovely Christmas
hugs Shaz xx

Basslady said...

a gorgeous card, dearie!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

so perfect!
Thanks so much for joining us at Charisma!!!

jackiescrafts said...

This is lovely that's a great image
Wishing you a happy Christmas and a wonderful 2013

Jackie x

Sandra H said...

So cute is your card x

Lesley said...

Lovely card Debbie, cute image! Have a lovely Christmas xxx

Angela said...

Darling card...love the fancy fold and all those pretty, gold stars! Happy Holidays to you!

Tip Top said...

That is a lovely image to use and great card too!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...