Friday 29 March 2013

Funkyhand SALE & Easter Egg Hunt!!!!!!!

For the Easter weekend Funkyhand are having a sale starting today and continuing until Monday 1st April.  
Everything will be reduced. 

There is a digital Easter Egg hunt on the website. 

Each day there will be an Easter Egg image on the website somewhere. 

You have to search for the egg and click on it. A new page will then open up for you to fill in your details. 

There are prizes to be won, Two fabby Thorntons Easter eggs are waiting as first prizes for two lucky winners and there a five prizes of £5.00 vouchers off Funky Hand downloads for the runners up.

Funkyhand have lots of craft items as well as the fantastic Cdroms and downloads. So why not pop over and have a look 

It's a cracking opportunity - sorry I couldn't resist.

Here's an Easter Egg gift bag I made using the fabulous new funkyhand digital-stamps - large-letters-love
& the funkyhand - i love you sew paper download 


I coloured the digi stamp in with promarkers,added the word chocolate before I printed the digi stamp out, drew around an egg shape for my little easter eggs, Go kreate die, distress ink, twine and button.

Challenges:

Would you believe I sent my daughter out last night to buy some mini eggs for a craft project and there was none in the shops so I had to improvise.

It's a beautiful day here. Been out for a cuppa with my hubby so think it could be a crafty afternoon. Have a lovely day. I'll be catching up on my blog commenting over the weekend.Thanks for popping by.

Love Debs x

5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty bag hun, love the papers & the 'love' looks great!

Happy Easter
hugs shell xx

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Debbie this is a fabby bag x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous creations hun...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Mary said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Someone will love getting this I am sure. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again real soon! Happy Easter too!

Diane said...

One very cool easter bag you have created Debs !! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

Happy Easter !!

hugs Diane xx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...