Wednesday 27 March 2013

Spring Stepper card Midway reminder

Hi all,

When this goes live I will be chugging along nicely on the train home. Had a super time with my family and am all rested and possibly re-enenergised - or is that too much to ask for.

It's midway through the present challenge over at nutcrafters so there is still time to join in with the present theme 'Spring'.  We'd love to see you over there.


I decided to emboss my letters, ink them up, use some polkadoodle paper from my stash which is spring like, gems, flowers and create a stepper from an A4 sheet of card quite by accident.  The image is one of the new Nutcrafters soon to be released 'Spring Bouquet' digital stamp - so cute.

Challenges:

Have a super day whatever you're up to and once I'm home I'll be catching up with you all and commenting.

Love Debs x





6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh Wow Debbie your card is brilliant xx

Allison said...

lovely cheerful card
AllisonX

Joanne said...

Very cute card and adorable images. I really like you embossed letters, they look great! Thanx for playing along with us at CC&CC! Joanne

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet spring card and layout. Thanks for joining us at CC&CC, good luck cheers Sue N x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Oh this is gorgeous hun...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Maya Ariffin said...

Awww..This is a very cute card! I love it. Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Maya xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...