Saturday 10 August 2013

Birthday Girl

Hi all,

Hope you've had a good week.I've been trying to rest as much as possible this week as my hectic day on Tuesday made my body crash and burn - I never learn.......Anyway I got taken to meet up with my lovely friends Sheila and Tom at Costa Coffee which was nice.My daughter drove me with me not being at my best.What a little treasure!!!! We had a nice catch up and a yummy hot chocolate and I had extra cream on mine from Sheila's mug as she didn't want it, well I could hardly let it go to waste - very naughty but very nice.We were there for an hour and swapped some craft mags etc and had a good crafty chat.

Today I've had my hair coloured and cut which feels so much better. Here's a card I put together today:
I used freebie Polkadoodles papers, sentiment & flowers cut out from 'Sundae of Seasons cdrom',banner from 'Picknix' and cut out.I added some webbing and a feather for some texture and added some card candi and faux stitching.Hope you likey!

Challenges;
polkadoodle week-31-birthday-girl.
charisma cardz challenge-31-stitching-faux-or-real
creative card crew challenge-42-banner pennant
natalie and amy a-celebration challenge-and-dt-call.
crafty creations challenge-234-texture - used webbing & feather

Well that's all from me for now.I'll be back tomorrow with my Funkyhand Sunday... I haven't forgotten about the blog candy - just bear with me.

Big hugs
Debs x


9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous image.xxx

Mary said...

Great use of the tulle! Totally love your card and your attention to detail is spot on. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again in the near future.

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie, Gorgeous card and sounds like a great day out too! such treasures our children when we need them take care xx

Unknown said...

This is so cute - I love the bunting!

Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

Sheena
xxx

By the way, I have some candy up on my blog ;)

Wendy said...

Love the card Hun very pretty thank you for joining us at our challenge this month at Nat and Amys Wendy

Eemeli said...

Fabulous one. Love the flowers. Thanks for joining our "Stitching" challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}

Gram's Treasures said...

Lovely card design and such pretty colours. Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma....hope to see you next time too!
Joyce

Gem said...

lovely creation! Thanks for joining in our Stitching challenge at Charisma this week! Gemma :)

Allison said...

lovely card Debbie
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...