Sunday 25 August 2013

Hearts & Tags

Hi all,

Well we had a house viewing yesterday at 11 so we had everything tidy and spotless for it - it's one way to get me and the troops cleaning and tidying.Quite extreme I know..... I went for a nice cuppa and a cake with Shannen while the estate agent showed them around.Hopefully the dogs next door were quiet. Here's a card I finished making last night but the light wasn't that great. I didn't really have a plan I just grabbed my Polkadoodles Sundae of Seasons cdrom and my Picknix one and printed a few sheets out. Did some cutting then it just fell into place.I only had to add a little bit of bakers twine and ribbon.

Challenges:

I'll be back soon with my Funkyhand Sunday.

Love Debs x

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous design and colours.xxx

Anne said...

This is fab, love the little hearts pegged along the line!

Anne x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Debbie me too had someone visiting mine it always looks good don't you think when they could be the buyers x

cotnob said...

This is lovely Debbie, the little heart washing line is fabulous.
I hope the house viewing was a success.
Pauline
x

Cindy van Oorschot said...

This is really sweet with the heart line, thanks for sharing at CFAS, and good luck.
Cindy DT.

Unknown said...

what a fab intake of our challenge over on divas by designs , good luck xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really sweet, I love the image and the bunting is fab, thank you for joining in with Divas By Design
Lindsay xx

sue w. said...

This is such a cutie. I love the line of hearts. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Sue W.

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...